Friday, January 8, 2010

An end in sight

After a very long journey I can finally see an end in sight. I can see such progress that Levi is making and this is a reality check that he will soon be home where he belongs. This will be so bitter sweet bringing him home and not his brother and sister.

There are still a few things he needs to accomplish before he can come home. His feedings are his main struggle. Right now he is compressed over 30 minutes and nippling 25ml. Once we can get him to gavage and nipple then I am sure we will start the talk about when he will be packing his bags to come home. We do have a meeting next week with Levi's Dr and I am sure we will set a plan in place for the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Great minds think alike. As in the background for =the blog. It is a little re-leaving doing this blog thing I kinda wish I would have started at the very beginning of NICU. but anywho. Glad to see you here too! Hey on your facebook site if you change the @ symbol to a . it will go right to the blog! I am so excited for you guys If you need to chat just call or e-mail me. Lat me know if you do not have my info.

    ReplyDelete