Thursday, March 24, 2011

Giving Back

I just found out today that our story will be published in the National Newsletter for the March of Dimes. I am so excited for our family that we are able to share our story and hopefully reach out to one family and help them. I am also going to be volunteering at Helen Devos Children's Hospital in their NICU as a parent to parent and with that I am hoping to reach parents like me that spend days with their babies willing them to live and to get healthy so that they can come home.

I am so excited about these opportunites that have become a part of my life. It has helped me in dealing with the death of Sofia and Grady and has given me the opportunity to give back to other families in what could be one of the most desperate times of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment